Monday, January 08, 2007

One Day

I wrote a sonnet to go with that last post.
I know one day I'll feel my Savior's breath,
Who bought my life while I was yet a fool.
He saved me from eternity of death,
Though unto Him I'd acted only cruel.

I know one day I'll see the heavens wide,
A multitude of angels bowing down.
And at that time I'll crucify my pride,
Before His throne to humbly lay my crown.

I know one day I'll feast before my King:
A wedding banquet honoring His Son.
His bride in white, my sins they cannot cling
For over hell the victory is won.

And on that day will shine His wond'rous light
To blind me from all I gave up by night.


EDIT 2/5/07: If anyone has comments or critiques or suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

1 comment:

deeda Inc. said...

Hi this is all great stuff. Is there an email to contact you with? If you have a min. please email me with it.

Kind Regards,

Atif

atif@deeda.com