Thursday, November 02, 2006

Malaise

I've been in a funk recently. Not sure what's up, but I just don't feel too motivated to do much of anything. This is kinda bad, since I'm supposed to be taking my A exam soon to determine my future. I think a lot of what's going into this is not interacting very much with people - it's kind of a vicious cycle, because I don't get much work done, so I feel like I have to spend more time alone in my office, and then I get more into this funk from not spending quality time with my friends. I spent a chunk of time tonight looking at a bunch of my friends' wedding pictures on facebook from the last few months. Apparently this marriage thing is the hip thing to do these days. I'm gonna read my Bible and go to bed.

1 comment:

Nasty Nate said...

Dude, funking sucks... let me tell you. I know how that goes, you have to be able to find a balance between work and socializing, because too much of either one is goign to hurt you in some way or another. Just keep what's truly most important in mind - your happiness.